METRO and YouthMETRO applications for 2017 are now open.
The basis of METRO is a commitment to obey Jesus’ command to “make disciples”. This represents a unique opportunity for your church to be engaged in the task of training men and women in ministry for Christ in such a way that they “think like Jesus, serve like Jesus, and become like Jesus”.
To apply for a METRO grant please do the following:
- Download either the METRO or YouthMETRO application forms (YouthMETRO application forms can now also be completed online). Microsoft Word and Apple Pages versions of the application forms can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org/
- The application form is to be completed by:
- The potential trainee
- The potential trainer
- The Senior Pastor or Session Clerk
- It is the potential trainer’s responsibility to ensure that each part of the application is completed and returned to the METRO Committee by the 31st August (METRO) or the 30th September (YouthMETRO).
- The METRO and YouthMETRO Application Timeline and Checklist will assist you in the application process.
- The METRO Committee will then contact you to arrange an interview.
- A decision regarding your application will be made and you will be contacted within a few weeks of your interview.